Dated 1908, the temple pictured is presumably the 1880 Rocky River temple, which reportedly burnt down in 1912.
Textual content: This photograph contains a number of texts: a pillar inscription, a censer inscription, and at least two altar inscriptions. None of these, however, is legible in the low-resolution photograph above. The most important of the texts is presumably the censer inscription, which probably provides the name of the temple: a high-resolution scan of the original image might facilitate its determination.
Identity of the temple: Given the date of the photograph, the temple pictured is presumably the last of the Rocky River temples, which opened in 1880, and reportedly burnt down in 1912. For a newspaper report on its opening, see: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article82894786
This is a continually evolving website, and more information about this photograph will be published as further research is conducted.